Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Transforming a relationship into a soulmate relationship

I have given many talks on the topic of soulmates and the first question people typically ask me is, ‘what is a soulmate?’ My answer is that soulmates are two people who are deeply in love with each other and are happy together on all levels – emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and sexually. But most importantly, soulmates are deeply committed to personal growth and support each other to reach this aim.


It is possible to transform your existing relationship into a soulmate relationship. The following case-study will show how to use higher-consciousness healing as explained in my book The Five-Minute Miracle to achieve this aim.


Kare (32 years) came to see me because she was very unhappy in the relationship with her husband. They argued almost every day, their sexual relationship was non-existent and they both considered divorce. When I took Kate’s case history she told me how her previous therapist had taught her to see the many ways she had been neglected by her parents. With tears in her eyes Kate reported that her father had never hugged her and that this was responsible for her current relationship problems. I explained to Kate that trying to make our parents responsible for our current problems is the fastest way to feel victimised and depressed while not solving anything at all.


I encouraged Kate to see her parents as well-meaning but fallible individuals just like herself. However, Kate remained doubtful. Then I talked to Kate about her husband and she said that he was generally a well-meaning man. Therefore, instead of going into the details of their squabbles I guided Kate into relaxation and helped her to receive a healing-symbol to overcome her resentments towards her husband. Kate received a red rose and I explained to her how she should visualise the rose in her heart and that the red-coloured light of the rose had a healing and loving quality that she should send to her husband.


When Kate came back after one week she told me that her relationship had improved but that she had had ‘arguments in her mind’ with me about the issue of not blaming her parents. However, she had known ‘deep in her heart’ that I was right. In that session I encouraged Kate to be more appreciative when her husband did something nice for her but also to insist that she had the same rights that he had.
Two weeks later Kate came back and told me that she hadn’t had a single argument with her husband since she had come to see me. This was an enormous improvement. Even better, she had been able to assert herself and had managed to negotiate a good compromise with him over their long-standing issue of her going out. What’s more, through practising her healing-symbol, a lot of love had arisen in her heart and she had fallen in love with him again and their sex-life had been rekindled. There was now a lot of good communication between the two and a willingness to work on problems rather than to argue about them. In other words, Kate’s difficult marriage had been transformed into a soulmate relationship. But did these improvements last?

I had the chance to speak to Kate a year later and she reported that all the improvements with her husband had remained stable and satisfying. Occasionally, when things had become difficult again she had returned to practising her healing-symbol which had quickly helped her to re-establish harmony.


Everybody can achieve similar healing in their relationships by following the simple self-help exercises outlined in Tara Springett’s books The Five-Minute Miracle and Soulmate Relationships.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment